Collaborative working spaces can change businesses in positive and insightful ways.
As a shared office environment in a world where convenience and penny-pinching deals are being developed in the foundation of businesses, this idea is reforming the corporate world.
Many entrepreneurs, start-up companies, and freelancers are considering these spaces because they are relatively cheap and affordable. However, those benefits are not necessarily the only ones that exist with the working relationship.
Most owners of businesses who have considered coworking spaces praise the economic benefits when surrounded by like-minded individuals.
If you are already in a coworking space, during your work activities, it is important to create a community and a network. Coworking gives you such a chance while maintaining the independence of your job.
These workspaces are a great solution for staying creative yet allied.
· Awareness of your Brand will Increase: When you are a start-up or a freelancer and you are getting to know others in your industry, the best way to increase your business is by word-of-mouth recommendation.
Among the major advantages of a coworking space is the ability to share your services and products with people who could become your advocates.
They will hear about your services over meals and get to see your products daily and if they get to believe in what you do, they will spread the message to others.
For example, if you are a freelance web designer and are new in business, people you meet at your coworking space can share your information with their business networks and could be prospective clients.
· Benefit from Freebies: You have to pay for office supplies, utilities, and extra amenities if you rent your own office but with the shared workspace, such benefits are taken care of through your membership.
Offices are generally well-equipped with all facilities needed. Most of the coworking spaces provide other services like tea and coffee, discussion areas, free print use, kitchen supplies, and mail services.
· Working Together with Motivated People: The feeling of isolation or being disconnected from others is a guaranteed way to destroy productivity and motivation. It has been said that when people have their friends with similar goals around them, they tend to be more productive.
In coworking spaces, most people are present in the workplace because they want to be there unlike other office settings where people are there because they have to. Therefore, this will create positive energy and people are motivated by what other people do.
· Coworking Spaces have a Feel-Good Environment and gives you time to feed your extroverted side: A survey conducted on coworkers gave surprising findings.
For beginners, 68 percent of them said they concentrate better at work when in shared office spaces, while 70 percent said they feel healthier. A whopping 91 percent also said they had an improvement in their communication skills.
When you surround yourself with the right people in a suitable working space, your performance could go higher. You will meet with people who have been through the same challenge and their presence will always remind you that you are not alone.
When you have a small team, it can get quite lonely when you are working from home. A café could help you grab a cup of coffee and be out of your house for a while and still be working alone. Many collaborative workspaces have couches, coffee bars, and Ping-Pong tables where members can take their time away from work to socialize with each other.
· Improved accountability thus saves you money: Coworking space helps you to skip the unnecessary financial risks. Especially if you have a small team, it can be costly to rent an office. Self-employment holds you accountable for the time and money spent.
It becomes more difficult to motivate yourself to meet higher expectations.
Therefore, having teams and people around you can encourage you to do your best and stay happy during entrepreneurial hardships. Although your startup relies on you, working with other teams will boost your confidence. Coworking space gives you a chance to plan your schedule and work the way you want and when you want to attain your goals.
· Coworking space provides a caring and supportive environment enabling you to learn something new: Coworking space will give you a caring environment whereby if a prospective client rejects you, your leads have dried up, people around you will feel the pain because some could have once been there. For a comfortable coworking space, ensure you are in the right place for you.
Your type of business, the type of industry you are in, the business set and your personal preferences should be a package into where you want to do your job. The most important factor is choosing a space that suits your business well.
For example, if you like an innovative and buzzy space, find a place that suits that. Find a space you can learn from, join forces with, or work with because this is what will grow your business and make it thrive.
Thanks to the growth of freelancers, start-ups, entrepreneurs and gig economy because they are finding coworking spaces more attractive. Coworking spaces provide offices that are fully equipped and have flexible rental arrangements. You can rent by the day, hour, or the number of desks you want.
Although renting an office can be expensive especially when you are growing your company into something cohesive or maybe you have plans to move from your coffee shop because you have grown roots at a certain table you want to get, coworking space could be a solution. However, carefully consider your work arrangement as you look for suitable coworking space.
Subscribe to our email and get weekly reports of new articlesfrom Alley community.