- Noelle Tassey - CEO of Alley
- Galina Ozgur - Venture Scout at Aera.VC
- Vishnu Datla- Founder & CEO of AutoRABIT
- Andrew Shearer - Founder & CEO of Farmshelf
- Adrian Solgaard - Founder & CEO of Solgaard
Path to Profitability: Choosing the Right Funding for your Business Webinar Takeaways
There’s one thing that startup businesses and other businesses—whether Fortune-500 or privately-owned startups all have in common—and that’s earning money.
With COVID-19 being thrown at our businesses every which way, we at Alley want to give you advice and access to experiences that can help you get on the path to profitability.
In this Webinar, “Path to Profitability”, we talk with our panelists, Galina, Vishnu, Andrew, and Adrian, and go through their own personal experiences with their businesses and how they approached their funding strategies to help them become profitable—regardless of the world around them.
What type of funding is right for you?
The first aspect to tackle is knowing what kind of funding is right for you and your business.
Choosing whether you’re raising funding, taking a loan with a premium payback, giving away a percentage of equity in the company, self-investing, a Kickstarter campaign or even asking family and friends for their startup.
The different routes you can take will influence the decisions that you make when growing your business—so it’s important that you make the right decision for you.
COVID-19 Doesn’t Have to Bring Your Business Down
Although there are a lot of stories you hear nowadays of how this crisis has caused some disturbance in businesses, that doesn’t necessarily mean that your business also needs to take a nosedive.
As one panelist puts it, ”We're in an unprecedented situation in the affecting the globe. While VCs are definitely better positioned, it's not like we (all) ran out of money. VC funds didn’t just run out of money overnight, funds are definitely still deploying capital. Of course price terms may be different at this time.”
If you’re finding success during this time—share your story!
At Alley, our team is focusing on supporting our community digitally by sharing resources and hosting video events. We hope this event and our entire event series can help keep your business stay connected to the community, move forward in development, and grow with intentionality.
- Venture Capital Due Diligence: Financial Valuation
- Trending seed deals in NYC in Q1
- US VC trend report
- Webinar Recap with Aera VC’s Managing Partner Derek Handley - The prospects of COVID for founders
- NFX FAST Seed Funding: 9 Days to Decision
- SaaS Metrics – A Guide to Measuring and Improving What Matters
- Tools To Craft Powerful Presentations
- Chargebee - Track and report your key subscription metrics the easiest way, gain actionable insights from your churn and revenue metrics through different angles and interpretations.
- LivePlan - Plan, fund, and grow your business. Easily write a business plan, secure funding, and get insights to help you reach your goals.