- Noelle Tassey - CEO of Alley
- Alexandra Zatarain- Co-founder and CMO of Eight Sleep
- Bertha Jimenez - Founder of RISE
- Jas Maggu- Co-Founder & CEO, Galaxi.Ai
- Brianna Carney - Co-founder of CrewBloom
Female Founders: Leading with Empathy /Crisis Management with WE NYC Webinar Takeaways
During this unordinary time in every company’s life, you may be experiencing some changes and challenges to your company.
Especially as a female leader, we want you to know that you’re not alone. All the planning in the world couldn’t have prepared you for COVID-19.
So at Alley, we know that you’ve had to adapt or change what you’re doing to respond to COVID-19 in every area of your lives—not just your business. And with that kind of unexpected change, you need a quick-thinking, highly adaptable strategy to keep your business afloat—and thriving.
With our virtual event, “Female Founders: Leading with Empathy”, we’re honing in on companies like yours run by leaders like you. We want to bring you real-life experience and advice from women in your shoes dealing with the same issues you are.
In this event, our panelists, Brianna, Alexandra, Bertha, Noelle, and Jas, put their businesses centerstage and under a microscope to help businesses like yours thrive off of their experience.
Presenting you with real-business advice from the real-world, they go through the different strategies they’re implementing in their businesses during a time like this.
There is no “right” way to respond to this crisis.After assessing your risk management and spending, the next step is to help figure out the different strategies that are right for your brand in order to get through it.
In terms of business, you may have to drawback on extra spending, scale up teams recruitment for your online staff or scale down teams for your physical staff.
In terms of your team, you will need to consider what it will take to care for the staff that you do keep.
Learning how to lead with empathy and care for the rest of your team while also keeping everybody on track—especially when working from home with a distributed team—it’s important to gather all the advice you can, to do so successfully.
Choosing Your Team Wisely:
Not only is it important to choose who you’re working with wisely—if you have that luxury, of course—but also to learn how to manage them (from afar).
During this crisis, we all seem to be pulling through similar circumstances, which makes having an inside look at other businesses helpful.
At Alley, our team is focusing on supporting our community digitally by sharing resources and hosting video events. We hope this event and our entire event series can help keep your business stay connected to the community, move forward in development, and grow with intentionality.
- We’re all in this together. Microsoft Women in Cloud is taking an active role to identify policies and solutions to prevent economic losses for female tech entrepreneurs. Your contribution will help us to develop a detailed report to share with policy-makers and global companies across the world. Take Action: Please spare 15-minutes for the survey to help us develop solutions together.
- #CloudInnovateHER Pitch Challenge - Digital - This pitch challenge aims to bridge that gap while bringing in a competitive edge to the summit with an opportunity to present technologies to create a sustainable impact in today’s world. Apply today to win $5000 in cash & cloud credits