Create Good Change. That’s what Alley is all about. Our UNFILTERED series is a way for us to candidly sit down, connect & reflect with founders who are changing their industry. We’ll dive into their story together – exploring what drove them to start their business, discuss any trials & tribulations they’ve faced along the way, and how they hope to positively impact the industry they are in.
In this intimate conversation, we’ll talk to Eric Guthoff Founder of Human Advantage.
What we will cover:
- What do you do when your first business fails?
- What are some things you can do to scale a business?
- How do you maintain a team when scaling?
- How do you know if acquisition is the right road for you?
- What are a few things you can do as a leader, post-acquisition?