Business as usual won’t cut it anymore. As the pace of business has changed drastically with virtual alternatives and automation, future-proofing your employees has never been more important. How? By training them to think like entrepreneurs and fostering a startup-like atmosphere, no matter the company size.
Join us for a discussion about the future of work, and the importance of creating a workplace where employees feel like they can take risks, stretch beyond their role, and help their companies innovate like a startup in conditions of constant change.
We will cover:
• How the people operations industry changed during the COVID-19 pandemic
• Understanding and solving issues related to employee retention in rapidly changing times
• Identifying potential skill gaps in your workforce and addressing those through upskilling programs
• What’s next on the horizon of employee growth and satisfaction
• And more, including answering any of your questions